Little Helena is a Witch, no hat, cause she just takes it off! Lil Paul is a Ninja. Blake and Hayden, didn't want to dress up, they said they are too old now.
look how cute they are. Tell Hayden and Blake that they should dress up just to get the candy! They can be scary or something. You are never too old to dress up.
I'm a work at home mom of three boys and one baby girl. Married to a wonderful man and we live in Sacramento California. I love to read, go thrift store shopping,flea markets, going out to dinner, movies, spending fun time with my family. I like to laugh and have good conversation. I love animals our family has 2 dogs and five cats.
1 comment:
look how cute they are. Tell Hayden and Blake that they should dress up just to get the candy! They can be scary or something. You are never too old to dress up.
Post a Comment