Saturday, March 22, 2008

My new fischer price lil pink camara! :)




This picture I took with my new lil pink camara that my mom got me for my Birthday! It is a fischer price toy camara because I broke two adult digitals! I needed the tough toy camara because I'm as accident prone as a four year old! LOL! My husband is tired of buying new digitals, so this was the perfect solution!
This picture of Hayden is the best one of the lot, because I figured out how to do the high resolution on this camara. The other pictures are not as high resolution.
Thanks Mom for my lil pink camara, I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I love seeing my cute nephews. That is so good. They turned out great. I am surprise that they look so good. You will have to keep posting pics now. I love you guys. Maelynn