Friday, January 25, 2008

New Family Blog











I'm starting this blog, just in case my other one doesn't work out. I started a family blog on Moms Buzz, but I'm having difficulties, so I thought I would do a back up. For those of you who don't know me well, I'm a little obsessive compulsive! Once I start something like a family blog, I got to do all of it now! And if the other sight isn't working, well I move on! I drive myself crazy! Anyway, I'm Work at home of 3, so yes, maybe that's why my brain is a little rattled. My boys are ages 11, 9 and 6. I live in Sacrameno CA with my husband Paul and my 2 dogs, and 4 cats.

The first picture is of my husband Paul and our little dog Chica. The next one is Me, Blake and Lil Paul and last if of Cousine Gabriella, Lil Paul Blake and Hayden.
I will be posting some new pictures soon!
Love,
Amy











No comments: